SolarHub is a rapidly growing renewable energy business who specialise in Solar, Batteries, Air-Conditioning and other appliances to electrify homes and businesses in the ACT and NSW. We are currently looking for qualified & experienced CEC Electricians to join our Canberra Team.
At SolarHub we believe in a work-life balance, therefore all employees work a 9-day fortnight. Enjoy every second Friday off!
SolarHub have a set of values to define what is important to the company, it’s employees and it’s customers.
Day to Day Duties:
- Installation of domestic and commercial solar PV systems
- Meter box upgrades
- Leadership and supervision of small teams
- Fault finding and rectification
- General electrical maintenance
- Provide reports on progress of works and job safety analysis daily
What We Are Looking For:
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Positive and up-beat team player
- Commitment to safety for self and others
- Reliable, motivated with a strong work ethic
Licences & Certificates:
- Current Electrical Licence
- CEC Accredited
- Current Driver’s License
- White Card
- Working at Heights Card
- Asbestos Awareness Card
- Working Safely with Asbestos Containing Materials Card
What We Provide:
- Excellent salary of $50-$60 per hour
- Company vehicle (Van)
- Basic hand and power tools
- Ongoing training and opportunities for further development
- PPE and uniform
- Monthly toolbox meetings with a focus on safety and quality assurance
- 9-day fortnight
- Discounted physiotherapy massages available once a month
- 10% discount with ClubLime & HIIT Republic
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to email@example.com.