Monetise your energy investment with the Solar Partner Plus plan
In partnership with ActewAGL Retail, SolarHub offers exclusive energy plans that will help you get the most out of your new system. By coupling your SolarHub battery installation with an ActewAGL energy plan, you support local businesses, while assisting the grid in periods of high demand with clean, renewable energy through a Virtual Power Plant (VPP).
Share your clean energy on the VPP
A VPP is a network of residential solar and battery systems, connected via smart technology.
VPP technology allows excess or unused energy to flow from one home to another, supporting the electricity grid during peak times of the day.
Energy generated by your solar system is used to power your home, the rest is kept in your energy storage. At peak electricity demand periods, the VPP program can access excess stored energy from residential batteries to support the grid.
Join the Virtual Power Plant
Virtual Power Plant Benefits
Your contribution to the grid is rewarded through the Solar Partner Plus Plan.
For a period of 24 months, this plan offers the following benefits:
- Feed-in tariff of 17¢/kWh for the first 10kWh per day for 12 months
6¢/kWh for any additional export
- $0 supply charge for 12 months
50% supply charge discount on supply charge for 12 months thereafter
- 10% off gas supply and usage charges for 12 months
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is only available to residential customers who purchase a new eligible battery system from SolarHub.
- Under ActewAGL’s Small Generator Buyback Scheme a solar buyback rate of 17¢/kWh (for the first 10kWh per day), and 6¢/kWh for all additional export applies to the plan.
- By accepting the terms of this plan customers agree to sign up to an Ongoing Market Retail Contract with a benefit period for electricity and if applicable gas.
- Subject to SolarHub terms and conditions of sale and site inspection.