A long-term partner for a long lasting solar PV system
SolarHub has designed and installed over 12,000 solar systems over the past 10 years.
As such, we have the workforce and technical know-how to provide you with a solar PV system that will last, offering enduring savings for your home.
We have the resources to accompany you in the process of claiming the Victoria solar panel (PV) rebate, from the quoting stage to post-installation support.
Making solar more accessible
SolarHub welcomes initiatives that allow Melbournians to access solar energy to a lesser cost.
With the uncertainty surrounding energy prices, now is a good time to take advantage of the sun to reduce your dependence to the grid.
You can combine the Solar Victoria Solar panel (PV) rebate with the Solar Victoria Loan program to further reduce the upfront costs of installing solar.
To be eligible for the Solar Victoria Solar panel (PV) rebate, homeowners need to meet the following requirements:
- Be the owner-occupier of an existing property or a home under construction
- Have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year
- The property or homeowner have not already received a solar (PV) or battery rebate under the Solar Homes Program
- The property must be valued under $3 million
- The property must not have an existing solar PV system
How to apply
- Request a quote for a solar PV system.
- One of our consultants will visit you to assess your energy profile and prepare a tailored quote.
- You will receive your quote within a few days. We will also upload this quote on the Solar Victoria portal.
- If you are interested in accepting the quote, you will need to prove your eligibility on the Solar Victoria portal.
- If you accept the quote, you pay the price after rebate as we take care of claiming it for you after installation.