Reducing the upfront cost of a solar PV installation
The Solar Victoria Loan Program helps homeowners offset some of the costs of adding solar panels on their roof.
Combined with the Solar Victoria $1,400 solar panel (PV) rebate, there is no need to break the bank to take advantage of the power of the sun.
How to apply
- Request a quote for a solar PV system.
- One of our consultants will visit you to assess your energy profile and prepare a tailored quote.
- You will receive your quote within a few days. We will also upload this quote on the Solar Victoria portal.
- If you are interested in accepting the quote, you will need to prove your eligibility on the Solar Victoria portal.
- During the approval process, Solar Victoria will let you know if you are also eligible for the interest-free loan.
- If you accept the quote, you pay the price after rebate and loan as we take care of claiming them for you after installation.