An easier switch to clean energy
With this ACT Government incentive, Pensioners and Veterans can access solar energy and efficient appliances at a lesser cost.
Receive a $2,500 rebate after a solar installation and another $2,500 rebate after installation of a reverse cycle air conditioning system or a hot water heat pump.
To be eligible for this program you need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold an Australian Government Pensioner Concession Card or a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card.
- Own and occupy the home in which the eligible product will be installed.
- Have attended a free Home Energy Support workshop delivered by the ACT Government.
- The property must be located within the ACT (including Hall, Tharwa and Oaks Estate but not Jervis Bay Territory).
- The property must be a standalone residence, or an individual unit titled property.
- The Unimproved Value (UV) of the property must be at or below:
- > $750,000 in any year from 2020–2026 for freestanding houses/units and dual occupancies. For unit titled freestanding properties this is based on the unit entitlement percentage.
- > $200,000 in any year from 2020–2026 for unit titled multi-story apartments.
- If the property does not fit under these criteria and you feel you have exceptional circumstances, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 141 777.
How to receive a quote
After receiving a quote
If you want to accept our quote, it needs to be validated with the ACT Government. We will help you organising this.
If the quote is validated, we can proceed with the installation.
Once it is completed, you can claim the rebate directly with the ACT Government. We can assist you in this process as well.