SolarHub is a rapidly growing solar power installation business, with more than 10,000 residential and 200 commercial solar systems over the past 10 years. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our Warehouse team in Mitchell on a full-time basis.
At SolarHub we believe in a work life balance and therefore all employees work a 9 day fortnight. Enjoy every second Friday off!
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant, with a can-do attitude, who can join our fast-paced working environment. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Warehouse team and will need to demonstrate confidence in their working abilities, good communicator, quick learner and able to think on their feet.
- Picking, packing and staging goods
- Allocation and processing of inbound and outbound freight
- General warehousing duties
- Delivering goods to our field team
- Loading and unloading job packs into trailers
- General housekeeping
- Forklift license or willing to obtain (desirable)
- Driver license (manual preferred)
- Physically fit – this role can be physically demanding and high intensity
- Good communication skills
- The motivation and drive to hit the ground running – we move quickly!
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Data processing skills ensuring efficiency and accuracy; and
- A positive, can-do attitude and is a great team player
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.