SolarHub is a rapidly growing renewable energy business who specialise in Solar, Batteries, Air-Conditioning and other appliances to electrify the home or business in ACT and NSW. We are currently looking for a Project Administrator to join our Domestic Solar team in Mitchell on a full-time basis.
At SolarHub we believe in a work-life balance and therefore all employees work a 9 day fortnight. Enjoy every second Friday off!
We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our high energy and dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will be a key member of our team and will need to demonstrate confidence in their scheduling ability, communication skills, and be able to learn quickly and think on their feet.
Project Administrator responsibilities include:
- Managing customer projects from pre-install to post-install
- Scheduling and co-ordinating installations with customers, field staff and contractors
- Answering phone calls & emails to assist customers with their queries.
- Follow pre and post install processes and related admin tasks.
- Support Customer Service Manager as required
- Previous experience in a customer service or receptionist position required.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-centred approach;
- The motivation and drive to hit the ground running – we move quickly!
- An exceptional eye for detail;
- Advanced data processing skills ensuring efficiency and accuracy; and
- A positive, can-do attitude and is a great team player.
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Only applicants that apply through this process will be considered.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to email@example.com.