At SolarHub we believe in a work life balance and all employees work a 9 day fortnight.
People and Culture Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Assist with onboarding and employee induction.
- Support team members in administration including new starters, termination of employment, payroll and variation of contract forms and paperwork.
- Assist with P&C initiatives such as employee engagement, culture and events.
- Assistance and coordination of annual and mid-year performance and development reviews
- Coordinating workplace health and safety initiatives.
- Maintain up to date personnel records for all team members.
- Book all training for team members with regards to the requirements of their role.
- Previous experience in a HR role highly desirable.
- Attention to detail, maintain confidentiality and problem solving skills
- Able to multi task and manage competing priorities
- Proficient in MS Suite (Word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
Previous experience in a similar position would be considered favorably.
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.