SolarHub is a rapidly growing solar power installation business, with more than 10,000 residential and 200 commercial solar systems over the past 10 years. We are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join Finance team in Mitchell on a part-time basis, however full-time may be considered for the suitable applicant.
We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our high energy and dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Finance team and will need to demonstrate confidence in their accounting ability, with high attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, be proactive and work under pressure essential.
This role may suite a second or third year accounting student at university, or someone looking to return to the workplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- End of month processing, including month end finance and accounting procedures, financial and taxation reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements
- Resolve all customer invoice queries, including following up outstanding accounts
- Customer invoicing
- Payment of suppliers
- Daily receipting
- Bank reconciliation for multiple accounts
- Assist Finance team with end of year audit
- Entering supplier invoices
- File and maintain accurate accounts payable records, and archive correctly
To be successful in the role:
- Prior experience in a professional or financial related role would be highly desirable
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate level of skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and email)
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong customer service with the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Proactive, reliable, and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to email@example.com.