We are currently looking for a Air-conditioning Duct Installer to join our team in Mitchell on a full-time basis.
At SolarHub we believe in a work life balance and therefore all employees work a 9 day fortnight. Enjoy every second Friday off!
We are looking for a Duct Installer, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with either duct installing, air diffusion or FCU’s to join our progressive and motivated team. You will work as part of our main installation team and primarily be involved in the installation of residential air conditioning systems.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card
- Asbestos Awareness Card 10675NAT or ability to possess
- Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) Card or ability to possess
- Working at Heights
- Leadership skills
- Positive and up-beat team player
- Commitment to safety for self and others
- Reliable, motivated with a strong work ethic
What we provide:
- Phone & Company vehicle
- Ongoing training and opportunities for further development
- PPE and full uniform
- Necessary hand and power tools
- Pre-employment health check
- Monthly toolbox meetings with a focus on safety and quality assurance
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.