SolarHub is a rapidly growing renewable energy business in ACT and NSW. We specialise in Solar, Batteries, Air-Conditioning and other appliances to electrify homes and businesses. We are currently looking for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Air-Conditioning Apprentice to join our Canberra team. This role would suit a school leaver or mature aged apprentice. A trial period will be offered.
At SolarHub we believe in a work life balance and therefore all employees work a 9 day fortnight. Enjoy every second Friday off!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Installation of Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning Systems
• Installation of High Wall Split Air-conditioning Systems
• Daily site clean up
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to take direction
• Previous construction industry experience desired
• Proven knowledge of hand tool operation
• OH&S White Card
• Asbestos Awareness
• Reliable transport
• Ability to lift heavy equipment daily
What we provide:
• Pre-employment health check
• Ongoing training and opportunities for further development
• PPE and full uniform
• Basic hand and power tools
• Monthly toolbox meetings with a focus on safety and quality assurance and breakfast included
• 9-day fortnight!
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to email@example.com.