We are currently looking for a Administration Assistant to join our Engineering team in Mitchell on a full-time basis.
At SolarHub we believe in a work life balance and therefore all employees work a 9 day fortnight. Enjoy every second Friday off!
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our Engineering team and will provide both Customer Service and Administrative Support on behalf of our Clients. You will need to demonstrate confidence in your communication skills, learn quickly, and complete your tasks autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaise across multiple levels of the organisation, keeping management informed of customer satisfaction and resource allocation efficiencies.
- Receive and respond to a high volume of calls and email enquiries from customers on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain database integrity with thorough and accurate data entry.
- Prioritise a rapidly revolving workload to manage deadlines, targets and customer expectations.
- Provide an efficient and effective telephone service.
- Scheduling of electricians and technicians in the field
- General administrative tasks, process warranty claims
- Assist the team by taking on additional duties as required
To suit this role you will possess the following skills :
- Excellent communication skills in both a verbal and written capacity.
- Ability to manage competing demands within specific time frames.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and follow through ability.
- Motivated and switched on, with a team view and the desire to hit common goals.
- Strong phone and computer skills in a fast moving environment.
- Methodical and preferably technically minded
- Respectful personality
To apply please submit resume and a cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
Candidates can email their resume and any other relevant documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.