More value for your home
Upgrading your appliances not only reduces your energy consumption, it also adds value to your property.
Thanks to the ActewAGL Appliance Payment Plan, you can offset the cost of new efficient appliances with up to 24 months of interest-free payments.
It’s a simple process: after installation of your appliance, your payments commence through direct debit with ActewAGL Retail.
We can guide you in choosing the optimal products for your home.
You can take advantage of the Appliance Payment Plan for:
- Air conditioners
- EV chargers
- Hot water systems
- Induction cooktops
How to apply
- Request a quote for an eligible product.
- One of our consultants will visit you to assess your energy needs and prepare a tailored quote.
- You will receive a quote within a few days, with more information on the Appliance Payment Plan.
- If you accept the quote, we will invoice you for 1/3 of the purchase price and the remaining amount will be paid through the Appliance Payment Plan after installation.
Terms and Conditions
- For ActewAGL Retail customers only. If customer cease their energy retail contract with ActewAGL Retail, full payment of the loan is required.
- Customer must own property to be eligible for the Appliance Payment Plan.
- For approved products, a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $14,000 is available for finance.
- Customer is required to pay a one-third deposit of the total amount owing at the time of application.
- Loan period is 12 or 24 months, paid fortnightly or monthly through direct debit with ActewAGL Retail.
- Loan subject to a credit check.
- Subject to SolarHub terms and conditions of sale and site inspection.
- Subject to ActewAGL Retail’s Appliance Payment Plan full terms and conditions, provided on demand or during application process.